It’s a quick one this week.
We continue to receive very positive feedback about you as a cohort. Your effort to engage in class, to support the ethos of the school and to encourage other students is not going un-noticed.
This week is the Home Study Rollover. View this entry on the Year 13 Website to check you’re on this fortnight’s list:Year-13-Student-Home-Study-Sheet.-2019-Weeks-3-4
- Borland Youth Youth Adventure Camp. Go HERE for details
- SIC opportunities; go to SIC SITE
- Tertiary Trip Sign Up or Tertiary Presentations and information, click HERE
- Paid jobs at the Wanaka Show. Information Here
- Quad Tournament is fast approaching. Talk to the Sports committee to find out more
- First Aid Course on 9th March – hostellers should all have signed up already. Go to First Aid sign up sheet. You will be sent a link to complete half an hour of prior online course learning.
Letter of concern about common space
Kate Richards has drafted a letter to send to the Senior Leadership of the school about the shift of the Year 13 Common Space. You can read and comment on this before it’s sent, so she can be sure she’s representing everyone.